Listings for Ram Power Zone

MRH SET Of 9 Ram Power Zone Golf Clubs Irons 3-9 + Sand & Pitching Wedge Stiff
MRH SET Of 9 Ram Power Zone Golf Clubs Irons 3-9 + Sand & Pitching Wedge Stiff
   $29.99
See More like this...

Related Ram Power Zone information

another king cobra question

n*ill91_maui said: On my king cobra it say's F/st speed range 125-155 mph what does that mean? club head speed or ball speed? thanks

*racer said: Quote: Originally Posted by neill91_maui On my king cobra it say's F/st speed range 125-155 mph what does that mean? club head speed or ball speed? thanks I don't know for sure, but that's GOT to be ball speed, which, with a perfect 1.5 smash factor, would equal 83-103mph swing speed.

S*berianDVM said: That's ball speed. 150mph club head speed would give 400 yard drives. :)

M*nchesterGolfer said: It's Ball Speed. M Speed - Moderate ball speed F Speed - Fast ball speed X Speed - eXtreme ball speed

n*ill91_maui said: thanks everyone for the quick replys

M*KE1218 said: Quote: Originally Posted by Eracer I don't know for sure, but that's GOT to be ball speed, which, with a perfect 1.5 smash factor, would equal 83-103mph swing speed. 1.5 ain't perfect. I believe I got over 1.5 several times with a Renegade on Indacup's LM. And one of the other guys working the booth had like 1.6 consistently. He swung 5mph slower than me and hit it 30-40 yards farther or something rediculous like that. Sorry, I'm feeling argumentative. :D

*racer said: Quote: Originally Posted by MIKE1218 1.5 ain't perfect. I believe I got over 1.5 several times with a Renegade on Indacup's LM. And one of the other guys working the booth had like 1.6 consistently. He swung 5mph slower than me and hit it 30-40 yards farther or something rediculous like that. Sorry, I'm feeling argumentative. :D Feeling like an egomaniacal bastid with a severe Napoleonic complex, you mean...:killersmiley:

M*KE1218 said: Napoleon Complex is a myth... :D

03trdbl*ck said: Quote: Originally Posted by MIKE1218 1.5 ain't perfect. I believe I got over 1.5 several times with a Renegade on Indacup's LM. And one of the other guys working the booth had like 1.6 consistently. He swung 5mph slower than me and hit it 30-40 yards farther or something rediculous like that. Sorry, I'm feeling argumentative. :D I hate to tell you but unless either the machine was incorrect or you had a head with a higher COR rating than .830, a smash factor above 1.5 isn't possible. A Quote from Tom Wishon: "No way, no how can a golfer get a smash factor any higher than 1.50 if the driver is at the COR limit of 0.830 or a little lower. No way. " TOM

M*KE1218 said: Quote: Originally Posted by 03trdblack I hate to tell you but unless either the machine was incorrect or you had a head with a higher COR rating than .830, a smash factor above 1.5 isn't possible. A Quote from Tom Wishon: "No way, no how can a golfer get a smash factor any higher than 1.50 if the driver is at the COR limit of 0.830 or a little lower. No way. " TOM The head was fine, so I guess the monitor was off. I'll talk to Rory about that. He sure doesn't seem like the type to juice his LM. And that guy did swing about 5mph slower but hit it much farther, and I was hitting shots out of the center that day no problem. This was after I was fit for loft and shaft using that LM. Not sure how to explain that. If I was getting close to 1.5, then how would he hit that much farther?

03trdbl*ck said: Quote: Originally Posted by MIKE1218 The head was fine, so I guess the monitor was off. I'll talk to Rory about that. He sure doesn't seem like the type to juice his LM. And that guy did swing about 5mph slower but hit it much farther, and I was hitting shots out of the center that day no problem. This was after I was fit for loft and shaft using that LM. Not sure how to explain that. If I was getting close to 1.5, then how would he hit that much farther? I think I called Rory out on another forum about the Renegade head. He was saying it was getting some stupidly high numbers based on some people's swingspeeds that just weren't mathmatically possible. I don't think he was too happy with it based on his lack of response. I have to say I would love to try the head though because I've heard great things about it for sure. The Xplode is also high on my list.

*clark53520 said: Quote: Originally Posted by 03trdblack I hate to tell you but unless either the machine was incorrect or you had a head with a higher COR rating than .830, a smash factor above 1.5 isn't possible. A Quote from Tom Wishon: "No way, no how can a golfer get a smash factor any higher than 1.50 if the driver is at the COR limit of 0.830 or a little lower. No way. " TOM Back up this response with proof please... Not some quote...i can quote lots of "Very intelligent people" that said the world was flat...remember

03trdbl*ck said: Quote: Originally Posted by eclark53520 Back up this response with proof please... Not some quote...i can quote lots of "Very intelligent people" that said the world was flat...remember I'll use another quote from Tom:"The only way you can see smash factors higher than 1.5 for a driver is, 1) if the launch monitor is inaccurate, 2) the head is over the COR limit of the rules, 3) the ball is over the limit for its conformity to the rules. Period. It cannot be any other way as dictated by the physics of the clubhead to ball collision. TOM" Now I am not a physics PHD but it seems as if Tom Wishon, a man who is one of the most highly regarded club designers in the golf industry, has figured out the math and through design states this without any ifs, ands, or buts, I would tend to believe him. But, maybe you eclark53520, are someone who has more information on the subject in all of your vast clubmaking/club design expertise that could prove Mr. Wishon wrong. I'm sure we would all love to see YOUR proof since you obviously calling Tom a liar and that a machine that tells you something can't possible be inaccurate. I'm know I'm a nobody, but I tend to trust the experts who have been doing this for most of their lives over someone who is not much more than an avid poster on a golf forum. Perhaps you are right and his statements will be one day compared to saying the world is flat and be proven wrong...but not today.

*clark53520 said: I am not claiming that something is impossible or possible, therefore i have nothing to prove...you however are...i was simply asking for some sort of pysical proof that you cannot achieve over 1.5 smash factor with conforming clubs... SO until that proof is layed before me, i will trust my own real world experience